Enterprise e-Support, Inc.
Mission-Driven, Technology-Enabled Solutions
EeS provides innovative Information Technology products, services, and training that help businesses transform, optimize, and operate their IT portfolios without disruption at a low cost.
In these times of crisis, it is imperative we work together as a community to support each other. For the next few months, Enterprise e-Support will offer our data management tools for free in order to aid government agencies, businesses, and non-profits in responding to and mitigating the impact of the novel corona virus. Data management during a crisis is necessary for organizations to quickly operationalize disaster response and recovery tasks. Having greater visibility into your corona virus-related and relevant organization data can make our response more efficient and save lives. Our self-service tools can also help organizations looking to perform data analytics and mining tasks or manage data remotely on an enterprise level. We call on hospitals and other healthcare related institutions, first responders, law enforcement agencies, local and state governments, school officials, relief non-profits, data analytics firms – anyone who is working harder than ever to bring us out of this crisis – to take us up on our proposal. If you are interested in learning more, please contact by scrolling to the bottom of this page. If you know others who may be interested, please share this post with them. We can all do a little more to help flatten the curve.
- Promote Innovation and Creativity
- Understand Customer Mission
- Provide Customercentric Solutions
- Integrity and Honesty
- Partnerships for Success
- Profitability for Sustainability
- IRS Data Delivery Services
- IRS Enterprise Data Strategy
- NFCU Data Management
- DISA Portfolio Management
- DOL EA Strategy
- SSA Mainframe Optimization
- D&B Open Rating: 95
- GSA IT Schedule 70: 47QTCA18D00KL
- Socioeconomic Status: SBA 8(a), EDWOSB, Virginia SWaM
- Reduce data discovery time to minutes by using our Nishkarsh products.
- Patent pending technology for building and utilizing data taxonomies.
- Full IT support from legacy mainframe to the cloud
- AFCEA Corporate Member
6564 Loisdale Court, Suite 600 Springfield, VA 22150